Side by Side in the News
- Side By Side Named as a Continuing NATO Grantee (NATO Year in Review Newsletter, August 2023)
- Side By Side's Reach for the Stars Gala: a Hot Ticket (Marin Magazine October Edition, page 22)
- Side By Side's Golf Tournament Recapped (Marin Magazine September Edition, page 89)
- Boomerangers (North Bay Business Journal, September 15)
- Side By Side's Tiffany Vigil discusses the trend Boomerangers, and how it has positively impacted SBS.
- Best of Marin 2023 (Marin Magazine August Edition)
- Side By Side's Valentine's Ball voted best non-profit event!
- Faces of Success 2023: Faces of Youth Services in Marin and Beyond (Marin Magazine August Edition)
- Side By Side was featured in the Face of Marin 2023 series. More: Every day we cross paths with countless people as we go about our busy lives. Some we interact with, whether it’s a retail transaction or waving to a neighbor walking the dog; others we merely pass as they peek in a shop window or answer an email on their phone. Many of these people are the ones who make your favorite local businesses live and grow. They are the ones you’ll see behind the counter, at a desk or on your doorstep. So take a moment to really come face to face with these important Marin personalities. When you think about it, every business is a people business. And it’s not just clients and customers; there are important personalities driving the success of every endeavor. (see last listing)
- How Northern California HR managers are tackling remote vs. in-office workers, mental health support, recruiting in a tight job market (North Bay Business Journal, June 6)
- Hiring patterns are in disarray, with job seekers carrying more power than before. Even current employees consider career changes while employers ponder how much of the workforce needs to be in the office full time, or is hybrid the best way to go.
- North Bay human resources experts reveal latest trends in hiring, recruiting and employee retention (North Bay Business Journal, May 29)
- North Bay Business Journal talks with leaders in human resources and employment on how to keep employees happy and best practices for recruiting.
- Marin County nonprofit Side by Side names Garcia as its new CEO (North Bay Business Journal)
- Mary Denton to Retire as CEO (North Bay Business Journal)
- San Anselmo service nonprofit chief set to retire (Marin Independent Journal)
- College of Marin workshops aim to curb isolation, stress (Marin Independent Journal)
- Working Out Problems While Working Out (Argus Courier)
- For Marin special education, virus crisis compounds challenges (Marin Independent Journal)
- 11 Bay Area Leaders in Youth Mental Health Services (Better Letter online periodical)
- San Anselmo educators embrace students from shuttered Timothy Murphy School (Marin Independent Journal)
- Youth intervention program expands in Sonoma County (Press Democrat)